Hypnotherapy for Depression in Hounslow
Depression is an exceptionally distressing issue which not only affects you, but also the people around you, including your friends, your job, your self respect, your relatives and, in due course, can seriously curb your enjoyment of life, or maybe it already has.
In the borough of Hounslow, services are so extended that there is often very little help on hand for sufferers of depression. Many people with depression go through life without even looking for help, thinking that depression is just part of their character, but in reality, depression is mainly treatable.
With our hypnotherapy for depression programme, when clients come to us they often say they feel isolated, while actually as a rule this is far from the truth. In reality depression is quite common place, with 20% of the population going through some form of depression during their life time.
Hypnotherapy for depression – The Symptoms of Depression
Although there are many different types of depression, and indeed, many different intensities of the symptoms of depression, there are some common symptoms of depression and depressive illness:
- Insomnia, either increased sleep, awaking early or unable to go to sleep
- Constant feelings of sadness, loneliness or tension.
- Fatigue, having less get-up-and-go and feeling drained all the time
- A decrease in feelings of enjoyment when doing things they enjoyed in the past
- Inability to make decisions
- Anxiety and/or panic attacks
- Thoughts of having nothing to live for
- Significant weight loss or weight gain
- Decreased ability to concentrate or remember things
- Increased negative thoughts
- Feeling hopeless and helpless
- Inexplicable feelings of restlessness
Hypnotherapy for depression can really help you
The most important thing for you to understand right now is that depression can be resolved. By using hypnotherapy for depression we can help you change the thoughts and beliefs that sustain your depression. Hypnotherapy for depression is a natural way for you to return to a normal and natural life without drugs or surgery. It takes a bit of work, which might seem a mountain for you to climb right now, but it will make you feel relaxed and comfortable, so that in fact, you will look forward to your hypnotherapy sessions. Because after each session you will feel good and more positive about your life and that mountain will get smaller and smaller.